Voodoo Scraps

Wednesday, August 26

Okay, okay, I'm getting it together, lol

I swear, but summer is over and everything is starting to settle back into normalcy. (Sort of...)

So, news... let's see, have you guys been over to Oscraps lately? Kathryn Wilson, formerly of We Are Storytellers, has opened up shop over there!

I made this with her Little Man kit over there:

sweet-prince


I also made Shawna Clingerman's team! Yayyyyy!! Did you guys know that there is a top secret Shauren kit in the Sweet Shoppe?

That's right, if you put
Beauty+Distance+Time by Shawna Clingerman
Beauty+Distance+Time by Shawna Clingerman with

Walk along side me by lauren grier
Walk along side me by lauren grier


you get one big pretty Shauren kit!!

It's true. =D

Any way, these are the separate layouts I made for each of these guys:

Walk With Me by La Grier
adore-you


Beauty + Distance + Time by Shawna Clingerman
love-life


I'll be uploading a new alpha in the next couple of days, so keep checking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment