Voodoo Scraps

Saturday, November 14

Today in Digiscrapland

So, everyone on digi.scrap.friends? Seems like the hip new thing, I'm still on the fence about it, as it seems like just another place I have to remember to post to. *whine*

New releases are up at Sweet Shoppe today...

My girl Zoe has a new kit out called Winter Wonderland that's pretty sweet, it makes me long for snow, and I'm hoping we have some snow during our Colorado adventure next week! (I have some of the most awesome snow kits right now and no winter pics!!)

Zoe:

and a pic of Phin last winter scrapped with it:


If you guys are suckers for charms, you need this kit, she has the sweetest little snowflake charms in this kit! And I used Crystal's new Clumpers: Square for this, you have to try it, it's like a build your own template!

La also has some new doodles out for you addicts out there:

 

You absolutely need those Christmas trees, let me tell you. There's a bunch more, that was just a teaser, so go check out her store.

Shawna also has the cutest Scoop with Libby!! This is such an adorable kit, that I'm trying to find the perfect pictures for it, it's one of those kinds of kits, haha!






Sugarplum Paperie announced on digi.scrap.friends that she just finished a super sweet collab, so I'm anxiously awaiting to get my hot little hands on it!

And last but certainly not least! Did you guys check out who is new at the Studio?? Scrapbookgraphics has a new template designer!!

If you guys haven't worked with Crystal's templates yet, you're missing out! Seriously, I can't believe how many times I've made GSO with one of her awesome temps.

Happy shopping weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment